TAG. YOU'RE IT. The rules are to state 5 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten favorite blogs and tell them they are it~
thank you ;u;
i think i’ve posted some random facts before but i can’t remember what i wrote so i’ll try to keep to recent things:
1. i’ve cut my leg on a rose bush earlier today. the cut is horizontal and almost perfectly parallel to a scar my cat gave me some 10 years ago.
2. since i came back to poland i’ve been walking 10-15km every day.
3. i prefer to wear men’s t-shirts.
4. i don’t like using hand lotions or nail polish. i also stopped wearing rings and bracelets years ago. i don’t like having anything on my hands.
5. i don’t use a phone almost at all. if i could, i’d stop using it altogether.
i guess it’s high time to explain my unannounced hiatus uwu..
to put things short: last week, after consultations with my family, i decided to come back to poland a bit earlier than planned. i closed the majority of my affairs back in korea and emptied my apartment of almost two years over two days, got on a plane and arrived in poland last friday night. i am now readjusting to the different timezone and environment. i should be back to posting regularly soon^^
i will keep visiting korea (i am planning to go again this year) but mostly as a tourist. it’s high time i settled down and started thinking about my future, after all i’m not that young anymore..
the only thing i regret is that i wasn’t able to say goodbye to my korean friends properly. i hope to see you guys next time i visit! let’s keep in touch~
and to the rest of my followers, sorry i’ve vanished so suddenly. i hope everyone’s been doing fine and that you didn’t miss me too much (ahaha..)